Welcome to Happy Haven OSHC!
To register your child/ren with Happy Haven and create bookings click "No account yet? Register now". You will need to have the following information:
- To receive child care subsidy you will need to provide Centrelink CRN for yourself and the child you are enrolling along with all parties date of birth
- Credit card or bank account details for direct debit purposes
- Emergency contact details in case you are not contactable in an emergency
- Doctor, Medicare, immunisation details for your child
- Court Orders if applicable
- Diagnosed allergy, medical, asthma, anaphylaxis, additional needs, dietary requirements (You will be required to upload any medical action plans, health support plans and any relevant supporting documents. We will then be required to approve these documents before you can make bookings) if applicable.
Information for new transitioning school parents:
Happy Haven charges weekly in arrears after Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is applied. You will receive your statement every Tuesday and direct debits are processed every Thursday. Centrelink takes a week or two to link the service after we commence care. Keep an eye on your emails as you will receive emails from Fully Booked to advise you what step needs to be completed in order to receive child care subsidy.
We recommend using Google Chrome or Safari as a browser on your PC, Tablet or SmartPhone
For quick access in the future, if using a computer save this page as a bookmark, if using a phone add this page to your home screen. Once registered you will be able to see your account, statements and make bookings.
Note: For first time registrations please remember to verify your email address by checking your email inbox after registering for the first time!
For more information about Happy Haven please read our policies and procedures.
Site specific information can be found on your sites homepage on our Happy Haven website at www.happyhaven.com.au, and click more quick facts. Our website contains all the important information you will need to know during your enrolment at OSHC, so please take some time to familiarise yourself with it.
Department of Child Protection Children:
If you are a foster parent/carer looking to enrol a child who is under the Guardianship of the Minister please click here for more information.
If you haven’t done so already, we’d like to encourage your family to come into OSHC and familiarise yourself with our location and environment. We hope you’ll be able to observe our OSHC values of Community, Leadership, Freedom and Responsibility in action.
We hope to have answered any initial questions you may have had, but you can feel free to get in touch with us at any time using the contact us on 8155 5444 or you can email your sites email address.
We also like to communicate messages to families through our Facebook page. Just search “Happy Haven OSHC” and like the page to see information we put up about our program and keep in touch with what we are up to at OSHC.
We looking forward to seeing you and your child at Happy Haven!